Tuesday, June 11, 2013

$1 more...

I seriously have the greatest boss ever!
She is so much fun to work with, she works with my crazy schedule, she tells me how awesome she thinks I am, and she surprises me with raises.
Yeah, she's awesome!!!
Last week Friday I was working when my boss said, "Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you. I talked to Lori (the payroll lady) and told her to give you a $1 raise. It started with this month. I just really appreciate you and I'm so grateful to have you."
I was so surprised! 
I couldn't stop thanking her.
She really is so awesome and I love working for her!
It's always nice to work for someone who appreciates the work you do!
Thanks Tiff! :)
I'm grateful for you!
One more dollar and hour goes a long, long way!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love TIffany! It must be so much fun to work with her every day! Love your blog Cam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so much fun! :) She is the greatest to work for! And Thank E!!! I love reading your blog too, I miss dancing with you!

      Delete
  2. Where do you work? That's so awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I work as a personal assistant (kind of). She has Amazon and Ebay businesses that I help manage and run!

      Delete