Monday, August 3, 2015

Jammin' Fiesta Temples.

This week was full of jam, dance, and family!
Wednesday I had our annual jam session with my mother-in-law! I always love making jam with her, we always get side tracked talking and solving the world's problems! She is an amazing person and I truly value our jam time together.
Thursday I took my dance team, Kalamity, pictures. Here is a little sneak peek of our photo session! 
Friday was our car wash fundraiser for Nicole Rider and it was awesome! This huge truck came through and we couldn't help but think, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Yeah, we tried our best to get it clean hahaha.
Kisses from Kycie for Nicole Rider! 
Here's our little video showing our car wash fun.
Early Saturday morning we headed to Salt Lake for Cecilee and Angel's Mexican fiesta reception at Noah's. It was a blast!!!! It was so neat to see all the Mexican traditions and all the dancing, it was so fun!!!! 
More pictures to come...I took way too many and it's taking a while for them to import! Hahaha woops!
Upon check out of our hotel I saw these coke bottles had names on them, although Cecilee isn't spelled like Cecilia, what are the chances of Cec and Angel's names popping up next to each other???
After check out we started our Temple tour on our way home. We stopped at a Seven Eleven and I saw a beautiful flower bush, I asked Jeff to go pick one for me so I could figure out what it was and he kindly obliged! I LOVE FLOWERS AND MY HUSBAND!
First stop: Jordan River Temple.
Then Oquirh Mountain Temple, and angel Sydnee. This temple has a beautiful view of the whole city!
Draper Temple was next and we were seriously in awe of the houses around it! Can you say MANSION???
Then it was Mount Timpanogos Temple.
The Provo Temple was a treat with all the missionaries all over the temple grounds. I never realized how gorgeous this temple is with the mountain peaks in the background.
This temple isn't open yet but it is going to be beautiful! The Provo City Center Temple right in the middle of downtown Provo.
Last stop before our home temple was Payson and this temple is so beautiful and so fresh and new!
Last stop was our home temple and personally my favorite, St George Temple.
I am so grateful for temples and for the blessings they provide in this life! I would be lost without the gospel in my life and without this temple I wouldn't be with my sweet Jeff and family forever!!! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR TEMPLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment