Monday, August 24, 2015

Goodbye Summer, Hello Taylor Swift...FINALLY!

It was a crazy last week of summer over here!
 I completed my plate wall (until I find more plates I love haha).
 We had a random white bunny in our yard so we caught it, Jeff was in heaven, but I made him find a home for it (I'm mean haha).
 We had a coaches and wives dinner at Pizza Factory! I can't believe we are adults and now Jeff is coaching, WHAT???
 Friday we went up to the Dixie vs. Springville game and the lighting was golden.
 I'm still a Snow Canyon girl, but it's so fun to watch Jeff being a part of something he loves and having so much fun. I can be a Warrior Flyer (haha).
 There's just something about Friday night lights, don't you think?
 After the game we stayed up at my Uncle Jason and Aunty Joann's house with Tia and Andy and made a weekend out of the drive up. I tried ZUPAS for the first time, I can't believe it was my first time, but I LOVED IT. I get what all the hype is about.
We went shopping of course, and I got this gangster shirt! Jeff was not a fan haha but I couldn't resist!
 We wandered around Thanksgiving Point and it is absolutely beautiful! One day I will have something this beautiful in my back yard.
 Who would I be if I didn't take a million flower and nature pictures? Heavenly Father is amazing, he created this world!!! He created all the beautiful things in this world!!! And I AM GRATEFUL!
 Secret Garden status.
Sunday morning was egg retrieval day for my Aunt early in the morning, so gas station donuts for breakfast it is. They were actually REALLY good, and I'm not usually a cake donut kind of girl. Favorite one was the sprinkles of course.
OUR CALIFORNIA TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT VACATION IS FINALLY HERE, and it just happened to land on the first week of school, of course! We leave early Wednesday morning and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! 
If you didn't know, I am a proud Taylor Swift fan! I think she is classy and I feel like I've grown up with her. We are practially BFF'S!!! During each album's stage she was writing the songs that fit my life perfectly. From pre-teen years to early twenties, she gets me (hahaha cheesy but true).  I can't wait!!! So we will be heading to San Diego for a last summer vacation!
I CAN'T WAIT!


I hope everyone has a wonderful week! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment