Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Today is a gift!

Well a lot has been happening here. 
I thought I'd just do a run down.
So here we go...
 We teach primary CTR 5 and love being able to walk over to the temple and sit under a tree for class! We are so blessed!!!
 Last Wednesday night was our last adult hip hop in the old studio! :( BITTERSWEET! I definitely had a lot of amazing memories in that studio. It's funny that we are changing studios at the same time I got my associates degree. It really is a stage of life closing for me. I learned so much about love, service, kindness, charity, hard work, commitment, determination, sorrow, and so much more all in that studio. I literally put my blood, sweat, and tears into that studio and the memories I have there will forever be cherished in my heart. Our new studio is going to be exciting and a great thing but I can't help but get teary eyed about leaving the old one behind. But we are here to experience change, change is necessary!!!
 Speaking of ending old stages and beginning new...Last Friday I graduated DSU with an Associates Degree!!! It was awesome! I was having the hardest time deciding to walk or not but I am so glad that I did! It made me feel like I truly accomplished something great and encouraged me to keep going! (When I get the rest of the pictures from my Mom I will be posting them!)
 During the commencement ceremony!
I love my cec-so-sweet! She always supports me in everything! I'm glad she was able to come to the ceremony! She had to run to work after!
My cheer section all getting lunch at my favorite place after the ceremony!!! :) Nice face Trev and Dad! Hahahaha...
 That same night I headed over to the new studio to paint! We started at 8:30 and stayed til 3:30 to get the base painting all done! I am so blessed to be able to associate with such selfless and amazing people on a daily basis! Nice face Cam hahaha.
 Then Saturday morning we had our kids dress rehearsal then it was time to paint and clean our beloved studio. It was so sad.
 Goodbye amazing wall.
 Then Saturday night Jeff and I went out for a Sno Cone and discovered the greatest Sno Shack EVER!!! They run specials every week and every month! We got these 2 sno cones with cream topping for $1.50 because they do a buy 1 get 1 on certain flavors and its FREE TOPPING month!
So I went back yesterday and got us another one. Hahahaha. Over by Honolulu Grill on 700! GO!!!!

Well life is beautiful and full of amazing events, moments, and people! CHERISH IT!
Because like my Grandpa Ah Quin used to always say, "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow's a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why they call it the present!"
Live it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment