Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Best Boss EVER!!!

So about three years ago I fell into the best job ever!
When I say fell, I mean it!
I got this job at a time when I felt low.
I was still working at my old job and was being taken advantage of, I had been dropped from college for the second time because of financial aid issues and had decided I was done, Jeff had come home and my parents and I were always arguing, and my confidence was down.
So "fell" is the only word that describes where I was at.
I only got this job because I came highly recommended from my (now) mother-in-law because she is best friends with my boss.
I remember the first day I had no idea what to expect, I came and organized A TON of clothes and checked them off of receipts. Her dog, Marco, ate my turkey sandwich I had packed for lunch. And I left still not sure what the job was. Haha.
As time went on I learned more and more and gained confidence back in many aspects of my life.
There were many days where me and Tiff (that's my boss) would sit and talk and cry for hours, and there would be days where we got SO much done. One thing is for sure, is that Tiff has always loved me and treated me as her own.
As my confidence came back I started taking on more and getting back into the things I once enjoyed, my schedule got crazier and she was always flexible. 
I often feel bad that I'm not able to work as much as I should but I try to make up for it by getting as much as I can done in the few hours I am there.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am so grateful for Tiff and for my job.
I'm grateful for her friendship, her leadership, her kindness, and her love.
TIFF, YOU'RE AMAZING!
Since my first day on the job we have grown and now there are two more ladies thrown into the mix. Between the four of us we get stuff DONE!!! 
So basically all that ^ was for me to tell you how awesome my boss is! She took us out to lunch yesterday at "Breakfast at Tifiny's" (suitable right?) to celebrate my Associate's Degree!
Pictured: Me, Tiff, Valoie, and Amber.
I love my job and I especially love the ladies I work with. They will forever hold a place in my heart! I couldn't ask for a better job or boss!!! I have learned so much more than just how to earn a living. I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without you Tiff!!! Thank you.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Have a great day! Tell your boss you appreciate them! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tiff is amazing and so are you! I think the whole thing was inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Cam! That was the best blog post EVER! :) I'm so grateful to have you in my life, and count my blessings daily to have such wonderful ladies surrounding me. I couldn't do a thing without you.

    ReplyDelete