Monday, May 19, 2014

State Champ!

Trevor and his rugby team took state this last weekend!
I've been so amazed this whole season with how disciplined and how amazing they are.
As I've learned more about rugby, I think it's become my favorite sport.
I'm really sad that Trev is done but I'm so excited for their victory!!!
Here are some highlights from the rugby weekend...
 Jeff and I rolled into Salt Lake around 11 and had a few hours to kill so we of course went shopping and ate! These are BOMB! Avacado egg rolls and the sauce is to die for!
 Chicken piccatta....exquisite!
 Bug eye shopping!
Low quality picture with the temple in the back :) then it was off to watch some rugby!!!!
 The state game was at Utah University's soccer field!
 They played East High and they were big boys!



Proud dad watching!
 Final score...29-34 SNOW CANYON!!!!






They did the Haka!

 My studly brother!!! He is an amazing rugby player!





 Trevor is quite the little hot commodity with all the girls so I was teasing him with this picture and you should've seen the girls watching me take this picture. Hahaha. They were pretty jealous. :)
(He has no idea how cute he is and I love it!)

 Signing the game ball for coach!
 Trevor with his coaches!

 I love my husband! I seriously hit the jackpot! He always supports me and my family and he always has a happy countenance. He teaches me so much each day about life and about love. I love him and I am so grateful to have my as my partner for "like" EVER!!!!
 After the game we went to Temple Square as a family and I went crazy with my new camera! It seriously is so amazing! All these pictures were taken at night, in not good lighting....be amazed!

 I'm thinking of printing some of these!!! Seriously I love them!!!
 Looks like day...taken at night!
Reflection in the water....ridiculous right????




 Then I saw a bride and asked her if I could take her picture cause I was really excited! She agreed and I captured these beautiful pictures!
 She gets married June 3rd and I'm really excited for her! 
 Angel, Cecilee's boyfriend, lives up in Salt Lake so he buzzed over to cheer on Trev and then hung out with us for a little! It's always fun getting to know him better!
 True love stories, like ours, LAST FOREVER!!!
 Then we walked across the street and had some cheesecake before driving home.
 It was a busy Saturday, driving there and back in one day but it was TOTALLY worth it! We had so much fun and are so proud of Trevor and all his accomplishments. It was a crazy week with mission call, state championship, and then seminary graduation Sunday, but these are memories we will hold dear forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment