Monday, May 26, 2014

GRAD. BUYS.

Well I've been busy with lots of graduations and shopping. 
Hahaha.
Here is the DL on the last week for me...
I've needed some good summer clothes. Wearing garments it's important to find clothes that won't make me sweat to death!!! :) Haha. I've also been diggin' accessories this summer, so far.
And if you know me, I'm a bargain shopper!!!
 $2 heart glasses of course. Rue 21.
 $7 wide leg trousers, and $3 solid t-shirt. H&M.
 Fun summer hat $6. Forever 21.
 Lace headband $2. Love Culture.
 Cute fake jean leggings $10. H&M.
 
Then it was graduation time!!! Jeff and I had 3 graduations to go to! These are all the seniors I had the pleasure of photographing this year!!! I'm excited for my little photography business and how it's growing, but even more excited for all these amazing graduates and their bright futures! They all will go far! I feel blessed to have such personal relationships with each of them!!!! Especially my siblings and cousins!
(More fun pictures from the graduations later!)
Top to Bottom: Zack Kennedy, Nate Gottfredson, Kylee Jackson.
Kiana Ah Quin, Trevor Horlacher, Brylie.
Jaden Ah Quin, Amy Hauck, Mary Pershall.
 My grandma and I! :)
 Then on Friday I HAD to have these chairs!!!! Now I can't wait to redo my table!!!! If you have any suggestions on the table, please share!!!!
Better  pictures to come later!

 It's coming together so perfectly!
And lastly, I thought I'd share my new no make up trick! EYE BROWS!!! Best trick ever! If you want this color eye liner I have them you could buy for $1! :) 

Okay, I'm headed to Vegas for a Kalamity get away so I better pack!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day! Hopefully I've inspired you to go shopping! Hahahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment