Friday, May 16, 2014

Elder Horlacher...

Elder Horlacher...that's weird to say.
Well yesterday Trevor got his mission call.
It's an exciting and extremely emotional event as I realize that everyone is growing up and Trevor is graduating then leaving on a mission.
WHAT???
Seriously, where does time go?
Here's all the fun and excitement of the mission call opening.
 When Trev went to get his mission call at 9 in the morning (as soon as he saw the mail man drive past) it was half opened. So Cec had to tape it, but not without seeing a little...Hahahaha.
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
 My mom's decorations!
 He was excited, if you can't tell!



There were LOTS of pictures!
 My cute Horlacher grandparents.
Hanging out!

  We had a song, prayer, and Trevor's testimony and then waited for Navy (Trev's best friend) before opening his call!


 The moment we've all been waiting for!

 He couldn't pronounce it! Ciudad Obregon, Mexico mission! Leaving September 3rd!
 We laughed as he struggled to pronounce it!
 Trevor trying to find it on the map.
 Some of his awesome friends that came to support!
 Legend playing with his broken arm! Haha.
 Proud little sis.
 BEAUTIFUL Mom!
 Yay!!!
 My sweet grandma!
 Looking the mission up to find out more!
 Trevor's friend Kylee Martin got her call the same day! She was called to Santiago Chile! :)
 The much awaited paper!
 Get ready MEXICO!

 Nothing like a Mom's love!
 I love my dad!
 Having been born of goodly parents...
 My beautiful family! :)
 Typical Trevor and Navy!
 The first two cousin missionaries! Jaden is going to Argentina! :) Both spanish speaking!!!!
 Trevor with our missionary grandma!!!!
 The fam!
 I love my husband.
 And my sister! :)

 We are so proud and excited for Trevor! This is going to be an amazing adventure full of learning, growing, and LOVE! I am so grateful for Trevor and for his righteous example!
What an exciting and memorable day!
GOOD LUCK TONIGHT AT RUGBY TREV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment