Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend.

Weekends are always a blur to me.
It's a good thing I take too many pictures or else I wouldn't remember what I did!
So here's my awesome weekend in pics.
Friday, Cec and I took my mom Mother's Day shopping and bought her several outfits! :) I always buy my mom clothes for Mother's Day, this year was a little different cause my mom has been losing weight with Herbalife, so Cec and I decided to make a day of it and go shopping and take her to lunch! I'm sad I didn't get a picture of all three of us :( NEXT TIME!!! But check out my rockin' mom!
 That evening I picked some mulberries at my aunt's house then headed over to my Hauck parent's for a dinner date and jam making! I always love making jam with my mother-in-law, I love the time we get to just talk, priceless. Yes I bought those pants earlier that day while shopping with my mom and Cec, and yes I can't wait to wear new clothes when I get them. HAHAHA.
NOTE: next time wear different shoes, my feet are still purple from the mulberries.
 Saturday my family picked us up and we headed to Cedar for Trev's play off rugby games! It was a long but fun day as a family, but I was reminded why I hate Cedar...BIPOLAR WEATHER. Trevor won both games, Cec and I laughed too much, Jeff and Dad got sunburned, Mom visited with everyone, and Syd was connected to Aspen as usual so that all sums up the fun day!
Check out those Toy Story clouds, beautiful! 
My parents dropped us off home Saturday night at about 7! I laid down for a second and PASSED OUT! I seriously slept from 7:00 pm to 8:00 am...and I missed the Hurst reception :(
The next morning I was wide awake after getting 13 hours of sleep so I kept trying to wake Jeff up hahaha and that's when I took this lovely. I love my rudolph sleepy sweetie.
 I finally woke him up and he ran into the kitchen where he made me some breakfast and surprised me with gifts for "Mother's Day"
 I got a new 6D camera (Mother's Day/Graduation Gift), a boutinier he bought from the yw fundraiser, a beautiful card, and breakfast. I would've been happy with just the card but he's always going above and beyond. How did I get so lucky??? I'm not even a mom yet...just imagine when I am! :) 
Hahaha...I LOVE YOU JEFF! LIKE A LOT!!!!!!!!
 Me and my cute mother's day flower.
 New dress :)
 Me and my man! :)
 After church we ran over to The Hauck's to talk to Elder Hauck!!!! It's always so uplifting to see him and hear his adventures!
We sure miss him but are so proud of him! I love this picture cause I think it really shows the genuine love in this Mom and son relationship. :)

We ended the day at my family's get together where I was reminded just how lucky I am!!!
Life is beautiful, so are Mother's!
I'm so grateful for my Mom and for my mother-in-law and for all the women who are such wonderful examples to me! I am RICHLY BLESSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment