Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Snow Canyon Stripling Warriors!!!

Well I am a SCHS alumni Warrior and proud of it!
What I'm even more proud of is the number of stripling "warrior" missionaries we have from Trevor's graduating class!
IT IS INCREDIBLE!!!
I was blessed enough to take the pictures for them.
They turned out great!
I can't wait to hear all the amazing mission stories of lives that were changed from these Warriors!!!!!!!
These are the ones that have calls....we have more missionaries to come!




WARRIOR NATION!!!
It's been a hard high school season for these warriors with the loss of fellow friends throughout their high school years, 2 of those losses just this last weekend.
But one thing that touched me about the testimonies I've heard about the deaths, is that they are going to be stronger missionaries because they have had to find out for themselves if the atonement and plan of salvation is real. Because of those trials they are made stronger and will bless so many more lives, plus they'll have guardian angels to assist them on the other side.
Life is precious, do all you can to make a difference.
I'M PROUD OF THESE KIDS!!!

Alma 56

No comments:

Post a Comment