Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Shenanigans...

Weekly Shenanigans...
 This last week we had special guest choreographers A.J., Chris, and Sarah come all the way from Las Vegas! It was a totally different style and an awesome experience.
 We look forward to having them come back!
 Teancum and Hannemann with the choreographers.
 After they taught the master class they stayed and taught us a routine!
 Friday the 27th was my Grandpa's birthday so we all gathered at the cemetary to celebrate and send our love to him.
 The family gathered around.
 Birthday card and flowers, don't forget the Big Macs.
 More decorations.
 Grandma making it look extra nice!
 Then we all wrote a message on a balloon and sent it to heaven!
 I'm serious about the P.S. grandpa!
 Me and my balloon.
 My grandma accidentally let go of her balloon right after finishing writing her message so we all hurried and let go of ours!


 Watching them get smaller and smaller.
 Happy Birthday Grandpa! We all love and miss you like crazy!!!
 63 candles...
 It was a beautiful gathering in honor of my wonderful grandpa!
 Then Saturday we performed at Swiss Days then headed straight over to Janessa's baptism! Nice face Kali!
Beautiful baptism girl! After the baptism we supported Cec at her game then Hannemann at his!
I love my family and I'm so grateful that families are FOREVER!!! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment