Monday, September 9, 2013

A day for engagement!!!

Yesterday, September 8th, one year ago I said yes to eternity with this wonderful man!! :) I feel so blessed to call him mine for eternity and to have had my Grandpa and Grandma Ah Quin through it all!! :) I love you Jeff  and I love or life and eternity together. I've been reminded this week that our love, just like my grandparents, is truly forever!!
 It's amazing all that can happen in one year...
 This is what Jeff had to say about our little engagement anniversary...
"One year ago today I made the best choice of my life and asked Cambria Horlacher (now Hauck) to marry me. It has blown me away everyday how blessed I am. She has changed everything for me. Brought out a heart and love in me I didn't know I could have. The crazy thing is everyday she becomes more amazing, more completely beautiful, and more loving. Nothing beats eternal love. I could not ask for more :) 

If you haven't seen it yet, here is our BEAUTIFUL engagement video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment