Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Celebrate Good Times.

My sweet husband is 24!!!!
And we partied! :)
He had an eye convention for his work so we were in Vegas to celebrate!
I found a killer deal at the Trump where we not only experienced luxury but got 10 skymiles for every dollar spent! :)
So here is our beautiful suite!
 Yes that is a tv screen in the mirror!
 That tub was our own personal hot tub! It was huge!!!

 Heavenly bed! We really need to get a new mattress.
 Our view with the reflection of the lamp of course, haha.

 We got there Friday and Jeff had classes all day, so when he finally got done we got ready and headed out to dinner with his work to "The Wicked Spoon" buffet and it was AMAZING!!!
 The next morning we were down at the pool by 8 to enjoy for a couple hours!
 It was perfect!!!
 Then we headed back up to our room for the birthday boy to take a bubble bath and watch some football before we check out! Haha diva birthday boy! :)
 We celebrated the day shopping and eating good food!
And of course we chilled at the Guitar Center for a while to play all his dream guitars.
 When we got home Saturday night Jeff went to the priesthood session with his dad. Then the next morning we headed to my parent's house for the morning session where we had a little birthday breakfast for Jeff and Major!
 Then we went to Jeff's parent's house for the afternoon session and his birthday dinner!
His favorite cake that was delicious!
I love this guy soooo much!!! I feel so blessed to call him my husband for eternity! He truly helps me to reach a little higher each day. He is seriously so amazing and I couldn't imagine being any happier. I love you Jeff and I hope that I was able to make your birthday a little special! I look forward to the MANY MANY more birthdays we have to celebrate together!!!

How did I get so lucky??? :)

3 comments:

  1. I just love your blog. You always post such thoughtful comments and great photos. I love you Cam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! :) It's a good way for me to document our life, and I have fun with it! I love you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a ton of fun! That hotel room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete