Sunday, September 1, 2013

Primary Cuties.

It's been an adventure teaching the CTR 6 class.
They are hilarious.
A couple weeks ago we had a lesson on "Being Accountable"...
I asked the kids if they knew what being accountable meant, that's when the Bishop's daughter, Lydia, raises her hand with a confused look on her face and says...
"Um...isn't that when a person eats another person?"
Hahahahaha She thought we were talking about being "a cannibal" which sounds really similar to "being accountable" hahaha.
It was too cute.
 Here's a formal introduction of my little rascals.
(Left to right...Lizabeth, Nash, Gabe, Jeff, Lydia, Peter, and Kamilie!)
They are all so cute and sooooo full of energy!!!
It's a good birth control for me but has the opposite effect on Jeff. Haha. Of course.
I think it's because to the kids I'm the teacher that they have to listen to and is no fun and Jeff is the cool, nice guy.
It's kinda hilarious!
He loves how much the kids love him and it's really adorable to see how happy he is with them.
Well it's always a new little adventure every Sunday but I'm loving it!
Hopefully you got a good laugh cause I sure did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment