Sunday, September 1, 2013

Saturday is a special day...

It's the day we party!!!
(With family!)
We absolutely adore Saturdays, especially with our new schedules. So here's a little recap of our Saturday!
 I wore my new dinosaur necklace that I found at my favorite store, Target for just $2. Inspired by Major and Legend!
 Then we headed over to the hospital rehab to visit my handsome grandpa. We caught my mom there and I had to capture this special moment between them!
 Then we headed to Jeff's parents house so Jeff could watch some football and I could make some jam with my mother-in-law (our new little tradition). She's been making freezer jam forever, and it's delicious, so now I'm trying to learn from her cause I love the jam!
 Our jams! We made strawberry and raspberry jam! We just tried the raspberry this time so I'm really anxious to try it!
 Then Amanda and Emme showed up so we of course had to play! (Photo quality isn't that great cause I only had my phone but the moment is what's important.)

 My fav! :)

I loved this one haha :) show him who's boss!

Jeff is a little excited for the day he has his own babies, if you can't tell.
We love Saturdays and all the fun we always get to have! :)
Families are forever!!!!!!!!
(Thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment