Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday well spent.

Today was my day off of everything, and if you think I got all the things done that I needed to then you might be dillusional, cause I didn't get anything done that I needed to.
It seems that life just happens how it happens and having a to do list means nothing sometimes.
Haha.
Anyway here are some highlights from my day.
 After dance this morning I passed out then was pleasantly woken up by my sweet husband bringing me breakfast in bed repeating, "rise and shine sleeping beauty" til I woke up.
Seriously, how did I get so lucky???
He even dipped my strawberries in sugar just how I like it.
I love him.
Then he was off to work to later send me day brightener snap chats.
Haha real attractive babe.
Then I wasted my day away doing things that weren't on the "list" including trying this easy enchilada recipe for dinner. Which you can find here!
They were so easy and sooo yummy!!!
 After dinner we were in the dreaming mood so we drove around house shopping then stopped to get a "bloody dew" (we had no idea that was what it was called) and a cookie with extra frosting!
 The night is now being concluded with a serenade session and more house dreaming.
I love Jeff and my life and all the things I've been richly blessed with.
The Lord is good!!!
Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment