Friday, April 4, 2014

Regulars.

There are a few things that I do on the regular...
But pedicures, eating GOOD, and buying/selling stuff are all regulars in my life.
Last week before the Lacey Wallis benefit concert I went and got pedicures with my grandma, aunt, and Cec! After pedis we went down to Ichiban Buffet and pigged out on sushi. 
I usually get my pedicures from my sister Cec every two weeks but we decided to let Cec have a break! :)
 Speaking of eating...I have formed a "Teriyaki Char Burger" habit down at THE HABIT! Seriously my favorite burger place!!! The juicy burger comes complete with a grilled pineapple and teriyaki sauce. MMMMMM my mouth waters looking at this picture. (And yes, I am still losing weight while eating this at least once a week.)
Our usual. It's sad when the employees recognize you and know what you like.
 This last Monday I did my little closet sell and had a good little turn out. I buy way too much so I had an urge to sell some stuff so I could buy more. HAHAHA. Makes sense to me. I will definitely be doing it again soon, so if you missed this one you won't want to miss the next.
Two of my three helpers! :)
 Last night Jeff and I tried ONE HOT GRILL off of Main Street and quickly decided that we will probably be regulars there too. Jeff had the Reuben and liked it and I had whatever hotdog was on special and OH MY GOODNESS, IT WAS AMAZING!!! It had a special cole slaw on it with pineapple, ham, jalepenos, swiss, and other secret ingredients. (I'm sensing a pineapple trend in my favorites?) Oh and the fries, mmmmhhhhhmmmm.
 I was so hungry when Jeff got home that I didn't even let him change. :)
 After ONE HOT GRILL we headed to our favorite store Down East Home where everyone knows our name. Yes it was our 2nd time there this week, yes I'm going back tonight to finally make the purchase.
So we are looking for a hutch/laundry room storage and I love the black one.
(Oh and they are having an extra 30% off of their Home clearance til the 6th).
 We can both agree on the red one.
And Jeff loves the grey one because each glass section locks. 
Which do you like?
Now that I've showed you a few of my REGULAR secrets here's something out of the regular that went down at my house today! :)
 These old windows are GONE! My dad hooked us up and ordered new windows! :)
 Our old ones are gone and we now have nice new Milgard windows!!!
If you or anyone you know is building and needs someone for windows, insulation, rain gutters, and more contact my dad at LP Windows! :)
Halfway through the process! New on the left and old on the right! :)
We are excited to conserve energy and not have old windows that show the whole world everything!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
(I hope my grass starts to grow in REGULAR hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment