Friday, April 18, 2014

All my love I give to thee...

This last Monday we had our Easter Concert in celebration of our Savior's life and it was such an amazing and beautiful night. 
The spirit was felt and there was peace and happiness all night long.
It was a short 30 minute concert with live singers, dancers, and a movie of Christ's life.
It really helped me to get into the Easter spirit and to remember what this season is all about and most importantly, what this life is all about!
It was such a hit that we will be making it an annual thing, so if you missed this year be sure to come out next year.
So far, this has been my most spiritually in tune Easter and I feel humbly and peacefully happy.
HAPPY EASTER!
 Almost all of the performers! 
 Always a little time to be silly.
 It was so special to be able to do this concert with these two. Jeff sang and Amy danced and they were both AMAZING.
 Sibs. 
 My Mom was emotional before the show even started! :)
 I love these two and it was such a treat to be able to have Lexa there again!
 Practicing the jitters out.
 I love him!
 This woman right here is AMAZING! I look up to her so much and feel so blessed to be able to have such an incredible relationship with her. She is an amazing friend, teacher, sister, aunt, coach, and role model. She carries the light of Christ with her everywhere she goes! I LOVE YOU!!!!
 Best friends for eternity!
 My videographer and photographer. 
 I was honored to be Mary and dance to "Breath of Heaven"

 Chills on top of chills at this part.
 Amy making me cry at this part.
 Perfect expressions.
 "All my love I give to thee..."

 I BELIEVE IN CHRIST!
Good show everyone! :)
It was such a spiritual night and I'm grateful for the small part I got to play in all of it.
I can't wait for next year!!!
I think next  year I want everyone to take a second at the end of the show and write any feelings or thoughts they experienced during the show and would like to share with us performers. I always like to know!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER and remembers the reason we celebrate Easter in the first place!
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment