Monday, April 14, 2014

High!!!

Well we got back safe and sound from our Mexico humanitarian trip!
Don't worry, pictures and trip details are coming!!!
However, the trip got me thinking of how grateful I am to have a nice home, live in a free country, have food to eat, eyes that can see, family around me, and so much more!!!
While down there putting eye drops in people's eyes and seeing all the vision problems they had I couldn't help but think, "if the Savior were here he could simply heal each person's eyes with his touch." And that's what I am most grateful for, my faith in my Savior Jesus Christ.
Mexico was an amazing experience and it got me excited for our Easter show that Kalamity and special guests are putting on TOMORROW NIGHT at Dixie High School.
The show is centered around Christ's life and the reason we celebrate Easter.
ONE can of food gets you in to either of our 2 showings.
6:30 & 7:30...
If you want to feel the high I'm feeling then come and I promise you will feel it...
Jeff will be singing in it and I will be dancing (along with my two aunts and little sister Amy)! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
COME, COME, COME!!!
HAPPY EASTERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment