Thursday, April 3, 2014

NO BULLYING!!!

Yesterday was my last "No Bully" assembly with Kalamity.
Our last year cause was Leah, she was bullied so we decided to put together an assembly and go around to elementary, intermediate, middle, and high schools to spread the message of NO BULLYING!!!
We went to Coral Canyon Elementary, Coral Cliffs Elementary, Dixie Sun Elementary, Santa Clara Elementary, Beaver Dam Elementary, Valley Academy, Fossil Ridge, Hurricane Intermediate, Sunrise Ridge, Tonaquint Intermediate, Pine View Middle, Hurricane High, and Pine View High.
I'm sure I missed some but isn't that amazing??? :)
And I'm proud to say that I only missed 1 assembly.
It was a huge success and truly an amazing experience to be able to spread such a positive message in a fun way.
I remember while growing up that I only remember the high energy dancing and singing assemblies and it was so fun to be a part of something so much more.
I'm going to miss having the kids come up to me after and tell me how they will always be nice and how they liked how I stood up for "self-conscious Susie" and how they wanted to be like me.
It's the little moments like those that fill my treasure chest (aka HEART)!
I am so blessed to be a part of something so amazing and to still do what I love.
THANK YOU KALAMITY! :)
Our last assembly crazy picture!
Remember "BE NICE!!! TAKE A STAND AGAINST BULLYING WITH KALAMITY!"
I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment