Friday, April 25, 2014

Putting off.

So this week has been full of thing's I've been putting off.
Not because I don't want to do them, but because there just aren't enough hours in the day.
So right now I'm putting off my final math assignment and editing for a second to play catch up with the last week of blogging that I've put off.
So hopefully your better than me and aren't putting anything off! :)
Here's is our life lately, between all the homework and finals, of course!
 Last Friday I had work off to do the "catch up" game, but when I saw my Aunt and her boys playing on their front lawn I couldn't help myself!
Then we walked to the Temple! I love having them as my neighbors! I'm spoiled!!!
 Last week I took 3 different photo shoots out in Ivins at the res, so that called for surprise visits to my family! I love hanging out with my family! Seriously, I can't image anything better than family! Pose pic!
I guess one picture is all I get! Haha :)
 Trev had a rugby game last Saturday where they played hard and WON!!! I'm excited for their next game tonight at 5 :)
 Killer!!!
 After Trevor's rugby game we headed to Jeff's family Easter party! :) I took way too many pictures of Emme as usual!
 Aunty "Mimi" is the apple of Emme's eye lately! 
 Jeff had this fun game where he lifted Emme in the air and she would laugh and laugh.
 And laugh...
 And then cry...hahaha.
 Steph was down! It's always a treat when she's in town!
 Emme and Nana!
 The week went on with TONS of homework, final assignments to turn in, and quizes! However, yesterday I put off my stuff a little more and HAD to go help Cec paint her wall. We made a huge mess, and I had to pain my nails because of all the black paint under them (I never have my nails painted haha) but it was a BLAST to hang out with Cec like old times and decorate her room.
 It turned out AWESOME! And we really had too much fun!
 Then we went and picked Jeff up to introduce Cec to The Habit before heading to Jaden's mission call opening!!!
PC: Cec-so-sweet! :) on her second try! Haha!
We converted her, to say the least! :)

I LITERALLY LOVE MY LIFE!!! I don't know how I am so blessed! Yeah, I had times where I'm stressed or get really down but whenever I take a step back and look at all I have, I can't help but be overwhelmed with gratitude. 

LIFE IS GOOD! HAPPY WEEKEND!
Finally...
And now back to all my stuff I've been putting off...

No comments:

Post a Comment