Monday, January 6, 2014

Here's to the end to something great and beginning of something greater...

So here's what's been going on...
cause I'm behind again...
Sorry for the overload! :)
 These two got married and we were able to be there to celebrate with them!
 I truly have the sweetest husband on the planet! :)
 I was slightly kinda mean to him all morning and this is the payback I get. He's always inspiring me to be better!
 We went to Kiana's Christmas dance party and she was beautiful!
 Kalamity's last year cause, Mighty Meg, passed away and I had the blessed opportunity of attending her beautiful funeral. As I wrote previously, Jeff's parents gave us $60 in honor of my grandpa to give away during the Christmas season so I decided to give some of the money to Josh, Meg's husband. In my family we always give money for funerals, along with weddings, graduation, baptisms, and other big events! Well I decided instead of sending a card with it I would just write a simple message and draw a cheesy picture of their penguins (I am not an artist). It's cheesy but it's little things like that that bring comfort to me!
 Then we celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Photo strip is a tradition I plan to keep up and I'm so excited to look back on them one day!
 Every year my family does the gingerbread house get together then we go to the Festival of Lights nativity up at Tuacahn! We look funny but we were warm! :)
 Christmas Eve before going to spend the night at my parent's house we had Jeff's family party at Mom Hauck's house. Look who was invited! :) Emme loved him hahahaha.

Christmas day we got to talk to Elder Bradley Hauck for an hour and a half and it was so great! :) He is adjusting in Brazil and doing his best in everything!
 While at work I listen to Pandora all day, every once in a while one of mine and Jeff's songs comes up and I can't help but take a picture and send it to him! I love him so much. Every time I hear this song I think of our last night in Hawaii while on our honeymoon, watching the gorgeous sunset, dancing while Jeff sang this song to me. It's one of those beautiful moments that is engraved in my heart and mind forever. How did I get so lucky?
 Look how cool...I was tempted to buy it! :)
 One morning I woke up to a beautiful warm light and feeling flooding into my living room so I jumped out of bed to look at the sunrise! It was gorgeous and I had a special moment in quiet watching the sunrise around our beautiful temple. Man I love my new place! :) Talk about a view!
 Random hike with the hubby on top of the sugar loaf!
 We like to think we are handy and take on random furniture projects! :) More pictures to come!
 Isn't he handsome at work? :)
 Then we decided to do some shopping around for a washer and dryer and found these babies! Killer deal for real leather, don't mind if we do! The deal was if I could sell our couches we could get them. So...
I took some quick pictures and posted it on the St. George Online Yard Sale and had some takers.
I miss them already but I'm excited for the delivery for my new couches tomorrow! I kind of wanted to cry. Haha :)
 Oh and I've been decorating like crazy. This is an awful picture but I loved how they turned out and the best part was it was all recycled stuff around the house so it didn't cost me anything! :)
Well to sum up this randomly long post I just want to close by saying I love this man so much and with the new year I have a new optimistic view of life. (These last few months I've been in a little bit of a rut, but I have a feeling 2014 is going to bring great things!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Or as my grandpa would say...Hauole maka hiki ho...or however it's spelled! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment