Thursday, January 23, 2014

We love her!

We love this little girl!
She always brings a huge smile to my face.
This time we were eating some cake and ice cream when she runs over and wants on Jeff's lap.
She knew exactly what she wanted cause as soon as she was on his lap she started the "mmmmm mmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm" hinting that she wants some.
So I gave her some of mine and as soon as the spoon was out of her mouth she started with the "mmmmm's" again! 
Jeff and I were getting a kick out of it!
Then I pull my camera out and she knew exactly what to do, so between her "mmmm's" and bites of cake and ice cream she would flash one of her adorable smiles for the camera!
HAHAHAHA :) we LOVE her!!!
First niece probs. 



Doesn't she just melt your heart? :)
We can't wait for our own little piece of heaven!
If you can't tell...hahaha!

1 comment: