Monday, January 20, 2014

It's what we do...

School started and I'll be honest, it blows.
I don't know why I have "senioritis" so bad but I do.
But the fact of the matter is that I'm in school and I need to make the most of it.
Here's what we've been doing besides school...
 Sundays Jeff and I watch this show on netflix and drool over all the yummy food. After watching "Sensational Sandwiches" we decided to go in the kitchen and have a little competition with whatever we had in our fridge, whoever could make the yummiest sandwich.
 Here's mine with toasted wheat bread, mayo, salad dressing, pepper jack cheese, turkey, sauteed onions, mandrid oranges, and pickles. It was delicious! :) (and I won haha).
 Jeff's was toasted wheat bread, mayo, onions, buffalo chicken, pepper jack cheese, and ranch.
 Both of the sandwiches! :)
 Got some new silverware! :)
 And the pot rack I've been begging for! :)
 And some beautiful leather couches for a KILLER deal! :)
 We also had a date night with my parents! We went to the Robinson wedding then Jeff and I were dying to take them to The Habit to try their teriyaki char burger which is delicious and always meets my expectations!
 Jeff smile.
 They loved it!
 Then there are those times when I find random sweets things that Jeff does and I fall in love even more. This is an old shoe box full of all the love notes, cards, and random gifts I've given him throughout the years of dating. I love that man! :)

Overall life is wonderful, even with school! I am so blessed! I hope everyone has a great MLK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment