Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Overwhelmingly blessed.

WARNING: This post shares details about female health. 
Read at your own risk.
:)

I recently went to the Doctor to see what's going on with my body.
I haven't had a period in over 9 months and no baby.
Trust me, I've peed on way too many pregnancy tests with the same result every time.
Negative.
So naturally I worry that something may be wrong, and looking up my symptoms on the internet definitely doesn't help.
I went to a doctor 4 months ago, after not having a period for 4 months and the doctor gave me some progesterone pills to force me to have a period.
Well I took them and I didn't have a true period, only spotting.
I waited thinking, "Okay, that was just cause it had been a while since having a period. Next month I will have a true period." But still nothing 4 months later so we went back to see what's going on.
After going to the doctor we found out that it's definitely a hormone issue but we couldn't figure out which hormones without having lab work done.
We don't have insurance and we don't qualify for the voucher so we decided to hold on to the order form and save up some cash to go get the lab work done.

Yesterday morning Jeff checked the mail and handed me all the envelopes that had my name on them.
That's when we found this...
 The exact amount for the first round of lab work needed.
I was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness and love in this beautiful gift.
I wasn't supposed to know who did it but I have a really good idea and I hope they know how much I love and appreciate all of them and the love and support they always give me.
Life is sometimes hard, whether it be health, finances, emotional, the unknown, and lots of other hard things, but it's always easier when you have friends and family like I do!
I love you all and I am extremely grateful for your kindness!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't say thank you enough.
But one more never hurts...THANK YOU!
Count your many blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Cambria!! Wish you the best through all of this! Keep your head up; we will keep you in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete