Sunday, January 26, 2014

Eye Exams, Game Nights, & Region.

Another action packed weekend.
Friday started off with my very first eye exam.
Let's just say I don't do good with things touching and shining in my eyes. Haha.
 Haha there were definitely lots of laughs.
 Later that night we headed over to my parent's house for a little dinner and game night action with Angel in town. No joke Jeff rolled this...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!
The gang, plus my awesome parents!
 Then Saturday it was off to Amy's region dance competition. (I only had my camera phone so please excuse the quality.)
 They killed it! This was their military routine!
 Their dance category routine!

 Last was Jeff's favorite, their character routine!
 Balliwood!
 The Jetettes did so awesome! They took 1st in region and head off to state next week!
 After all the dancing it was the Drill Down competition, this was my first drill competition so I had no idea what this was.
Amy did so good, I had no idea she could drill down like that. She kept going and going until she won!
All the supporters (minus Grandma Porritt).
After the 3 hour long competition we headed over to the Painted Pony to celebrate. It was mine and Jeff's first time there and it was exceptional! :) 
In between all the fun we had we of course had our homework, grocery shopping, and cleaning! 

I love my life and feel so blessed to have both mine and Jeff's families so close!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow .....that was so amaze I love those photos that you post like it

    Manhattan eye doctors

    ReplyDelete