Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunday Funday then back to work...

This semester just started (couple weeks ago) and literally I'm counting down the days til it is over and I have my Associates Degree. It took me long enough but I don't even care, I still think it's a HUGE accomplishment!
To say I live for the weekends is an understatement, even if my weekends are busy too.
 We have a show coming up on February 8th at Snow Canyon High School for Raylee. She is 9 and she has brain cancer. She has dreamed of going to Disneyland so we are helping to raise money for her and her family to go to Disneyland! If you can come and support we would love it!
 Sunday we had a cousin's farewell to go to before our ward! Seeing how we have the same taste in clothes but don't live under the same roof anymore this happens quite a bit! :) She lucked out with me not wearing the same cardigan! Hahaha! Love matching!
(Emma Lee, Sophie, Leera, Emma, Major, and Emma) Lots of Emma's!
Then it was off to our ward to teach our new CTR 5 primary class for the first time. We walked into our third week in this ward when a member of the bishopric (I don't even know any of their names yet) was waiting for us at the door. He asked to speak with us in a classroom, extended this call, and we were teaching the next week. We have an adorable class!
As you can see Maj is in our class! He is so funny cause he still isn't sure how to act having is cousins as his teacher!
 After Sunday it's back to the routine of early morning dance, school for 4 hours, then work! Don't get me wrong, I am richly blessed in all of these opportunities, I just really like Sundays! Hahaha!
This week we received 6 pallets of bedding to unload, clean, list, and ship!
The other two! Lots of work but the sunshine always makes it go by fast and enjoyable!
To top off this awesome random post my little brother is headed to Hawaii today with his friends for their senior trip! To say I'm jealous wouldn't do the amount of jealousy justice! He is going to have a blast! I can't help but think of the time I went to Hawaii alone and had one amazing summer! 
Have fun Trev and BE SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment