Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cabin Day.

Jeff is in with the scouts/teachers quorum and this week is a scout camp up on Cedar Mountain. 
Jeff couldn't go all week so he planned to head up Monday night and spend all day Tuesday with them.
Jeff doesn't like to go anywhere alone so he begged me to come and I agreed.
Luckily my Grandparents have a cabin in Glendale, Utah.
So I made a plan to go help my grandparents with little projects at their cabin and asked Syd to come with.
We got there around 8pm Monday night where we just chilled and relaxed.
Then we went to bed.
Tuesday morning we had a nice breakfast then Jeff headed off to his scouts and we began our projects.
 First project was painting the bathroom.
 We knocked it out in about an hour and a half! Professionals ;)
 Next we headed in the cubby to get the mail and to explore!
 When we got back we made dozens and dozens of cookies. Syd has mastered peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies, literally the best I've ever had!!!
 While we were cookie baking my grandpa took a good nap in the front room!
 He doesn't know I took this picture haha.
 Cabin views.
 The high of the day was 80 degrees, it was so perfect!


 Apple trees :)


 It's not a cabin trip unless we play card games!

We had so much fun with my grandparents at their cabin.
While we were having all this fun, Jeff was getting sunburned out fishing.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having us, we love spending time with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment