Friday, August 9, 2013

Endowed.

I can't help but think about the first time I went through the temple as I sit and wait for Jeff to come home to go on our temple date night.
I don't think I ever blogged about it and it's a shame!!!
So I'm doing it now!
The temple is a sacred place and it's a sacred experience so I'm mostly going to share feelings!
I went through the St. George temple for the first time December 5th, 2012. Exactly a week before I married my love!!
 (Not the best quality but it's special!)
(I love this boy so much!! And his blurry hand haha.)
I was so crazy at that time of my life that I just simply forgot and I am ashamed!
I was nervous and excited!
I had waited years to go through the temple and it's all surreal when the day actually comes.
I went in as prepared as I could be but I don't think anything can really prepare you for that wonderful experience.
My favorite part though was simply just seeing my family all in white in this beautiful temple and the feeling that overwhelmed me.
Feelings of love, of peace, and of pure joy.
Jeff's face was priceless and it's a still shot in my mind that I will cherish forever.
It was a beautiful experience and I am so grateful I was able to share it with my eternal family.
I'm excited to go again tonight and remember and ponder on life!
If you haven't been to the temple lately, go!!! (There's been a fun change, if you are endowed you know what I mean ;) )
If you can't go to the temple right now, do whatever you have to to get there!!!
You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment