Monday, August 5, 2013

Hauck Happenings...

Lately...
 Jeff's cousin Ben came home this last Tuesday! It's crazy to think that I knew him before he left. (I've been around for a while!) We had a fun little lunch over at Jeff's parent's new house and that is where I tried to capture this picture of Emme. Haha.
 Wednesday after work Jeff and I were in the mood for something sweet so we went to Yogurtland! :) I tried the "Taro" flavored yogurt and it was delicious, I will definitely be having it again!
 Thursday and Friday we spent prepping for our little garage sale. Teancum made this cute sign and had to show it off! :)
 He did a good job huh? :)
 Saturday came around and we were all set with our garage sale! What's a garage sale without donuts??
I was a slacker and forgot to take pictures of our yard sale but don't you worry cause we are doing one more this weekend before we haul all of our stuff to the D.I. So if you weren't able to come this last weekend come this upcoming weekend! :)
 Saturday afternoon we had Keawe's baptism! It was so wonderful to have my grandma and grandpa there for this special occasion.
Our adorable little baptism boy with his parents and grandparents!
Oh and I had a special surprise in the mail today from Turtle Bay. Turns out I won some contest (again, that's twice in one month) so they sent me my prize which was a T-shirt. Man, July was one lucky month for me!

Well that was my last few days for ya. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment