Wednesday, August 7, 2013

She's staying!!!!!!!

I am sooooo excited to announce that my sister and best friend is staying here!
 (I love my sister!)
Cec got offered a pretty sweet deal to play soccer here at Dixie so after much thought, prayer, and a few tears of frustration she decided to take Dixie's offer and stay here.
HURRRRRRAYYYYY FOR ME!
It was a hard decision for her, especially cause it happened so last minute. She didn't want to let anyone down in Kansas, but she had a miracle fall into her lap and she couldn't deny it.
I am so excited that she is staying though, now I can watch her play soccer and hang out with her whenever I please.
I know it's a little selfish (maybe a lot of selfish) but I am SOOOOO glad she is staying!
(If you can't tell.)
I love you Cec! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment