Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Spontaneous Valentines Day

Spontaneity is good for the soul! Lately I've been feeling claustrophobic and trapped, I don't know what other words to describe the feeling, but it just hasn't felt good. I always joke with Jeff saying let's just go to Disneyland today, I need to get away. Going through IVF and the waiting process is hard and at times you just feel out of control (in more than one way hahaha) in the sense that you don't have control over the situation. If you know me then you know that I'm kind of a control freak, but in a cute way right Jeff?? (hahaha)
With that being said....we took a spontaneous day trip to DISNEYLAND! Yes, we are crazy!
  I just love him!!!
 We are crazy...crazy in love!
 Mickey photo bombing us.
 I just love this shot, it captures the magic of Disney's toon town.
 The trick to getting pictures together is to offer to take other people's pictures first then they naturally ask if you want on too...LOL.
 The perfect blooms over Minnie's house.
 He's perfect to me.
 And this is what he gets...HAHAHAHA.
 This is the experienced Disneylander look...
-Tevas for the feet
-Fanny pack full of essentials so you don't have to take off and put on a bag for the rides
-Stretchy jeans
-Tshirt with a light cover for the nights
-Sunglasses
-Minnie ears
 Okay Jeff no more pictures!
 This time around at Disneyland we decided to take a slower pace and just enjoy things we've never experienced there before. We did the monorail, the train ride, the river boat, walked through shops, and rode character rides we'd never ridden. It was nice to just take it all at a slower pace.
 A magical Valentines Day with my prince!
 Some pretty shots of the castle I captured this time around.
 Jeff treats me like a real life princess, I truly don't know how I snatched him up but I am SOOOOOOOOO grateful I did! 
 I love you Jeff.

Anyway we decided LAST MINUTE to just take a day trip to Disneyland. Yes it is a 5 and half hour drive for us and no we don't have annual passes, although I wish we did. We had a wonderful Valentines day just being together! We are hoping this is our last Valentines just the two of us so we tried to make it extra memorable and special and I'd say we succeeded!
While we were there we decided to show how to use the Disney Max Pass, mostly because Jeff had a school assignment where he had to make a HOW TO video so here you go. It's cheesy and we are not good at the whole "commercial" voice but it was fun to make anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment