Monday, February 5, 2018

IVF FET Baseline & First Estradiol Shot

We had our baseline appointment for our frozen embryo transfer and have officially started the cycle!
 Which means the shots have begun as well!
 I'm excited but super nervous about what's next... we want it to work so badly, we've exhausted ourselves financially, emotionally, spiritually and physically and have invested all we have. We have faith and trust and hope all goes as we want but trust in the Lord's plan for us! This picture depicts me lately, tired, no make up, hopeful but a little worn out.
 While cleaning I stumbled upon these two pictures and it melted my heart!
My family is so sweet, they came and surprise heart attacked us. Little kind acts like this go so far, it helps to lift spirits in hard times and reminds that we are loved!
Everything is looking good so far, and I have started the estradiol shots to help thicken my uterine lining. I'm still taking my metformin, baby aspirin, and prenatal. We are so hopeful and can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment