Sunday, February 25, 2018

IVF Frozen Embryo Transfer Prep

For the last three weeks leading up to this upcoming week (YAY...FINALLY) I've been prepping for the FET, frozen embryo transfer, with Estradiol shots, metformin, baby aspirin, prenatals, and this last week adding the progesterone in oil shots. All was good up until the progesterone shots...YUCK!!!! I've been a psycho since I started them and my back side is SO SORE! I break down after most progesterone shots, but Jeff just holds me and tells me how strong I am, I COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT HIM!
 It snowed here and the flurry was refreshing and a little bit of a representation of me lately!
 We really enjoyed playing in it, since we never get snow in STG!



 The parade of homes has been going on and we were able to go check it out with my parents. It's such a treat to go and see beautiful homes and dream!
 I love him!
In our waiting game we have gained more strength and courage for what is ahead and feel ready to take it all on, whatever it is!!! Anyway, this video is showcasing all the prep for the FET which is this upcoming TUESDAY! I'm so excited and SOOO nervous, but I have faith in the Lord's plan for me and Jeff and I know that regardless He loves us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment