Monday, February 12, 2018

IVF Frozen Embryo Transfer Waiting Game

We are waiting for our frozen embryo transfer that is scheduled for the 27th of this month! It's the shortest month of the year but this is the LONGEST wait of our lived, until the PTPO (pregnant til proven otherwise) wait after the transfer.
So in the meantime I went shopping haha and didn't buy anything of course (not in the budget!)
 Kalamity had our first fundraiser for our 2018 cause, David Brown! It was our annual Valentines dance and it was a blast.
 Look how adorable the decor is!
The party people.
 Our cause, David, wasn't able to come but his cute wife, Amanda, came and it was so sweet to meet her! They are a wonderful family full of hope and faith!!!
 My handsome date!
My eternal Valentine!
I'm taking the estrogen shots every Tuesday and Friday evenings. Taking my prenatal, metformin and baby aspirin every day! I'm excited and feeling hopeful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment