Tuesday, February 13, 2018

IVF Staying Positive

I love my trials!!! Bizarre to say but I truly do! I've been so blessed to be able to see the bright side to this trial, don't get me wrong I have my days where I am down right negative and question everything, but overall I know the importance of trials and I am grateful for mine.
I'm so grateful for my husband and the love and support he gives me constantly through everything!
Everything is progressing the way it should be and we are nothing but optimistic, most days haha!
ALSO, WE NEED HELP!!!! My cute husband surprised me before we started the process with a hopeful "babymoon" (we would have known if we were pregnant or not and it was something to help me through the whole process, keep me looking forward) but due to treatment delays the timing isn't right anymore. We are hoping everything works and I get pregnant and if that is our plan then we don't know how to plan trips cause I've never been pregnant. Please help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment