Monday, March 30, 2015

Dinner, rolls & a lovely life.

Well, another week has come and gone and I am getting worn down...
SUMMER CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!
Anyways, here is this week :)
 Tuesday night, my grandma had Jeff, Brad and I over for dinner! It was such a blast to visit and eat my grandma's yummy (healthy) cooking!
Here's some more photoshop homework, I had to juxtapose two object to create a new creature and this is what I came up it! The exotic giraflamingo!
I also had to restore an old photograph, so I fixed this old photo of my grandpa Ah Quin...
To this! Then I took it a step further and colorized it...

 To this! :) I wish my grandpa were here so I could ask him what the actual color of the background was, and hear the whole story behind this picture and his basketball career. I miss him, and although I don't know the details, I'm sure he would still love this.
Saturday was the girls camp cinnamon roll fundraiser, and it was a killer! I was on my feet 8 hours straight (no food, no sitting) making DOZENS of cinnamon rolls, and although we didn't get all the orders complete yet, it was a good experience and I learned how to make cinnamon rolls! Here is an AWFUL picture from my phone, and I know the picture doesn't give them justice, but they were delicious!
Sunday was my in-law's 30th anniversary! Happy anniversary to the greatest in-laws a girl could ask for. I'm so glad that they found each other and sealed the deal 30 years ago, that important decision impacted my life forever! Love you guys! 
Lastly, my dad's mission companion Elder Dudfield and his wife came from AUSTRALIA to visit us on their way to general conference! He is an area 70's in Australia and is headed to general conference for training! They are such wonderful people and it was such a treat to visit with them them.

I'm looking forward to Easter this weekend!
I hope everyone takes the time to think of the reason we celebrate Easter, which is for our Savior...
Here is an awesome Easter video to help put things into perspective...
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment