Monday, March 2, 2015

Rainy weather and a sunshine life!

I forgot to mention last week that while I was in Vegas my wonderful husband had a surprise for me!
He always surprises me :)
 We have a little backyard area that we haven't paid much attention to, well I have the genius idea of turning it into an oasis for us! He took my ideas into consideration and started our transformation off by surprising me with a fire pit! It's been too rainy to use it but I CAN'T WAIT to use it!!!
 Yesterday after church (and after receiving another calling as girls camp director's assistant) we were walking to our car when I stopped for a split second and snapped this picture. I can't get over this beautiful Earth! I don't know if I've been blind before, but I love all the blossoming trees and blooming flowers, this world is AMAZING!
Photoshop homework, "Find your place in history" and I found mine right next to Marilyn with the wind in our skirts!
 As of February 27th Brad has been in the mission field for two whole years!!! CRAZY! He comes home next week, EVEN CRAZIER!!! I'm so proud of him and can't wait to see him next week.
Trevor had another transfer where he stayed in Esperanza but got a new companion, Elder Salazar. They are working their tails off and contacting TONS of people! He is working hard and smiling big, I couldn't be any more proud of him and the amazing example he is to me!
My grandparents farewell is this upcoming weekend and I can't believe that they won't be my next for neighbor for 18 months. We are planning a trip to go see them but not looking forward to them being MIA all the while. Here is a little video of their mission call opening that I put together for them to always remember!

Although the weather has been rainy, my life is full of wonderful people that fill my life with sunshine! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment