Monday, April 6, 2015

Try Pine Easter Tribute (a little bit of everything)

Try outs. Pine Valley. Easter. Tribute.
This week was full of action, here it is!
 Snow Canyon had their cheer try outs this last week. 
 Wise advise :)
 I choreographed the individual routines for these three...and they all did amazing!
I also choreographed Lala's individual routines and she did amazing as well.
  Easter weekend was one to remember! We spent Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning up at the Dixie State University cabin with the Hauck family! Here is the dirt road that lead to the cabin...
 And here is the HUGE cabin we stayed in! Friday night we all arrived and played games.
 Saturday we woke up, watched the morning session of conference, then prepped for the annual family Easter party! Emme had a few pieces of candy (to say the least haha).
 It's just too hard to not give this cute face candy (and everyone thought the same thing cause she got A LOT of candy).
 She is so sweet and I love her so much! 
Amanda shared a story with me that I will cherish forever... After prayer every night Amanda asks Emme what she is grateful for, the usual answer is Elsa, Mommy, Daddy, Baby Hudson, with the occasional "Nana" and "Papa", but one night she said "Aunty Cam"!!! That warmed my heart so much! Amanda said that they hadn't been talking about me or anything so she said it all on her own. This little girl always knows when to give me a hug when I need it, or to pull me away to play when I'm feeling down, I feel that she and I have a special bond of love and she is always there to give love freely.
 While prepping for the party, we were treated to live music from Jeff! He is so talented and I love his passion.
 Amy helped by getting the kids Easter egg hunt all ready!
 Then everyone showed up and it was go time. Here are all the kids on the egg hunt!
 And here are all the adults on their egg hunt haha.
 After eating and visiting for a while, we all gathered for a big family picture! Pictures are a cherished possession that one day we will look back on and be so glad we took it.
 While everyone started to trickle out on their way home, we had some kite flying going on.
 Mom and Dad Hauck were the master kite flyers and they were anxious to teach us their ways.
This cute little family had fun flying kites also!
After kite flying it was time for our family walk!
Then Easter Egg dying and testimony meeting. It was such a wonderful day full of family and love!
 The next morning was Easter morning and this is what the Easter Bunny had for Emme, a new Elsa dress because hers was at it's end.
As soon as she saw it she said "Put on!" so that's what we did and my guess is she is still wearing it haha. 
 After our weekend up in Pine Valley, we headed to my family's Easter celebration at my Uncle Joe's house! This is all the Easter Egg hunters after we gathered all our loot (yes I still hunt).
 My grandma made her famous Easter Bunny cake that she has been making since my mom was a kid.
 Then this morning on our way to my grandpa's headstone placement, we stopped to get Sydnee's drivers permit which she finally passed! I'm not gonna lie, I had my doubts.
 We then had a beautiful tribute to my grandpa as they placed his custom headstone. We all shared special memories of grandpa and his presence was definitely felt.
The gorgeous surf board in waves, the plumerias, the pictures of my grandparents, the Los Angeles temple, and beautiful names and quotes are all a PERFECT tribute to my amazing grandpa!

It was an emotion and wonderful weekend that I will remember forever. I am so grateful for such an amazing family full of great examples. Life is beautiful and we need to treat it that way. Love a little deeper, think a little sweeter, hope a little lighter and you will see the beauty in this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment