Monday, March 23, 2015

Mumble jumble.

Here's what's been happening...
We've used our fire pit twice now!
Fire is so amazing.
 As part of my Girls Camp assistant director duties I'm over the fundraiser. Here is the flier I threw together for our upcoming fundraiser this Saturday!
 Last Monday night we had a spur the moment family night seeing Cinderella (thanks to Uncle Max).
The movie was amazing and I loved it!!! 
I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Wednesday morning Cec invited me to a cake testing where we picked her cake!
Last week we also had another dress fitting (it's looking great) and worked on some more wedding crafts!
I've had a really hard time seeing the end of the light at the tunnel with school. So I day dream of past vacations. I took this photo with my phone overlooking Encinitas, Ca and rediscovered it in my phone this last week.
Yard work is something I look forward to doing every Saturday with my sweet husband. He seriously is so amazing and I am so grateful for him.
I'm loving all the chirping birds, blooming flowers, and green everywhere.
Our world is beautiful!!!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day full of love, laughing, and hope!!!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment