Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly events...

Weekly happenings...
Our goal for the Lindsey was to raise $5,000 so she could get a kidney transplant, but we exceeded our goal and raised $6,150!!!! It was awesome!
After the concert on Monday we performed at the Tuacahn pre-show it was a blast and I love these girls!
After practice on Wednesday I came home to hot oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk. I've got the best husband ever...
 Friday we headed up to Timpanogos to do the videography for a wedding, on the drive up I captured this awesome picture! I love nature.
 Gorgeous.
 These doors are magical!

 Beautiful!!!
 Jeff looking adorable hard at work! It's so fun to be able to do something we enjoy together!!!

 After the temple pictures we headed to a lovely luncheon at the White Willow.

 Isn't it charming?
 I love the feeling of this beautiful old home.
 After all the wedding madness we stayed the night at family's house then left early this morning, BUT not without a Krispy Kreme stop. THEY SERIOUSLY MELT IN YOUR MOUTH!
 Our whole drive home was in pouring rain, it was so scary, but it made for really pretty pictures.
And I am glad to say that we made it home safe!

The older I get the more I realize just how beautiful life really is! We are blessed with beauty all around in all aspects: relationships, nature, food, weather, feelings, hopes, dreams and so forth.
I LOVE THIS LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment