Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Trevor's Farewell!

I can't believe it's already time to say goodbye to my little brother for 2 years.
It's been an emotional weekend and last few days as we have been gearing up for tomorrow.
I'm having a hard time with the idea of not having Trevor around for two whole years, Christmas eve won't have the same excitement, youtube won't be as funny, chocolate pie won't taste as good, sporting events won't be the same, and Sunday dinners will have a huge void. 
I have a testimony in missions and I know that Trevor is doing an INCREDIBLE thing by serving a mission and I am truly so proud of him. I'm just being selfish in my wants of having him around.
Anyway, here are some of the fun pictures from this weekend, family breakfast, Laura benefit concert and Trevor's farewell!
 All the Horlacher family came in late Friday night! So we all went out to breakfast at Golden Coral!!! It's always fun to see everyone!


 I, of course, was all over Trev annoyingly and making Jeff take pictures hahahaha.
 Photo bomber in focus!
 I really am his favorite sister ;) hahaha jk! He doesn't play favs, but if he did...
 Me with the newly engaged couple!
Photo bomber doing her thing!!!
 Saturday night we had our benefit concert for Laura Taylor! It went awesome!!!!
Laura is Emilee (one of my fellow dancers) mom and it was a real treat to be able to work so hard for this concert for her! She was extremely grateful, if you can't tell!
Then Sunday came and it was time for the farewell festivities. Our missionary!
 He gave an awesome farewell talk and spoke longer than anyone betted on him speaking! :) hahaha...
 Sunday was Kylee's 19th birthday and she celebrated the majority of it with us! She heads to Chile on her mission October 8th and has been such a wonderful friend (maybe even girlfriend ;) I'm sure Trevor and Kylee will both gasp when they read that hahaha) to Trevor! I love Ky and am so glad that she has been such a good friend to Trev!
 The whole family before our two missionaries, Trevor and Jaden leave for 2 years!
 The usual sibling picture!
 Jeff and I :)
 We had a full day of family and food! These two snuck away for a quick nap haha.
 Grandma is going to be a mess with technology without Trev!
 Ben and Emma love Trev! :)
My Uncle Adam brought in cotton candy machine and we had too much fun with it!
"Legend go give your mom a big kiss!"
Okay :)
Cotton candy master!
Trevor with a bunch of his friends that are left!
Trevor and his rugby coach and son! :)

It was a beautifully busy weekend with lots of family, running around, and tears! We love you Trev and are so excited for you! To say that I'm proud is an understatement!!!!
Today can be one of those days that drags out... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment