Friday, September 19, 2014

Elders and baby elders...

I've been busy with college, again.
So here are a few things that occupy the left over time after college...
 I teach hip hop every Tuesday evening and I love it! My classes are adorable and soak up every second of dance. After teaching I occasionally get to see this adorable babe!
 How can anybody resist????
 I look forward to letters from Elder Horlacher! Here is a picture of him and his district! :) So proud of my little brother. Follow his letters, pictures, and updates at his blog http://elderthorlacher.blogspot.com/
Trevor saw his cousin Jaden in the MTC!!! They play soccer together every chance they get!
 We watch football every weekend and I only agree to watching if we get a pizza and soda! Win win!
 Letters from Elder Hauck always uplift me! He's in Santa Marta, Brazil and is teaching a lot! Tomorrow he has three baptisms!!! Jose who is 90 years old, Sara is 55, and Philippe is 11, it's amazing to me that age is only a number in the work of the Lord!!! We all have our own timing and when we realize our reliance on faith in Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father, miracles happen!
 Oh and I practice A LOT for our upcoming benefit concert for Lindsey! It's the perfect family night! Get your tickets from me today (I deliver) for $5!!! It's an amazing show full of the spirit of love, it's a great opportunity to give service in a fun way. Come check out something that I am so passionate about and I promise you won't be disappointed! Oh and Jeff is performing, playing guitar and singing while I get to dance to it, I'M BLESSED!!!

After all that updating, I'm ready to enjoy my weekend! 
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment