Monday, September 8, 2014

Couple things on weekends.

Here's a couple things I do on the weekends.
 Shoot beautiful weddings and see my work on display! It was fun to be their photographer from start to finish!
 A perk to being a wedding photographer is taking home some of the pretty flowers!
 Occasionally I participate in life changing benefit concerts that I practice for A LOT! Our last concert a week ago, for Laura Taylor, we raised over $8,000 and it was amazing to feel all the love. This upcoming concert is on a Monday night (family night) and it's to help Lindsey Pratt Johnson. She is a mother of 5 children (I believe) and she needs a kidney. Our goal is to raise at least $5,000 to help her get the kidney transplant!!!! If you can come out and support or donate please do! I promise you will not regret it!
Every once in a while I watch Syd cheer! ;) Haha it's so crazy to think that I was there 5 years ago, WHERE DOES TIME GO???? She's so cute and I love watching her!
It was a long weekend waiting for the first letter or picture from Trevor.
My mom finally got the letter today, and then she got this picture from one of Trevor's friends mom!
Now we are looking forward to letters and pictures, like this one, from Trevor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment