Friday, August 29, 2014

CRAZY!!!

This week has been extremely crazy, even crazier than usual...
But here are just a few.
(Pictures and details on first week of college, Cec's surprise party/proposal, Laura Taylor benefit concert, and Trevor's farewell all to come...)
 I finished the Book of Mormon again the other day and was once again BLOWN AWAY by how amazing it is. It's incredible how new things pop out each time and I hear stories that I don't ever hearing before. If you haven't taken the challenge to read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it's true, I challenge you to try it! You won't lose anything, you'll only gain more knowledge and culture!
(If you don't have a copy and want one, email me at cambriairene@gmail.com)
 This kid is walking now, and I like to think that I started that. Haha. It's always a good time when he's around!
 Sweet shadows :)
The surprise invite I emailed around! 
I'm excited to post the details, cost breakdown, and pictures of this party!!!
I'm so excited for Cec, she deserves all the best things in this life!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's enough update I can handle tonight.
Stay posted, cause the next few are definitely worth the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment