Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly thoughts.

I'm afraid to admit that I've been caught thinking too much lately.
Here are the things running in my mind...
The beach...when we went to Dana Point with my family Jeff got this WICKED sunburn. I joke and say that we would suffer through another sunburn if it meant we could be at the beach, and I MEAN IT! Missing the beach big time and not quite ready for school to start next week. Ready or not, here school comes...
(We are learning that the sunscreen goes on before the beach...haha).
 Clothes and sisters! Cec and I have always shared clothes, so now that we don't share a closet we just get the same clothes and send pictures of the outfits all put together!!! She wore it better!
 I've been thinking A LOT about Trevor leaving and I'm excited, sad, happy, anxious, nervous, and hopeful for Trevor! I know it's going to be an incredible experience for him, I just don't like to think of him not being around. Change is hard, but ALWAYS worth it.
 I'm always day dreaming about this handsome man! He was looking extra fine this last Sunday and I couldn't help but sneak a picture of him. His jacket we got at the D.I. for $10, his tie at Ross for $3, and his shirt at Ross for $10. Looking fly under $25!!!
 I've been dreaming of kids a lot lately and I really can't wait to be a mom. Sunday Emme and Amy were looking at "Mickey Mouse" on the computer and I couldn't help but snap a picture of the two of them. Amy heads off to college this Saturday and although I'm excited for her, I'm sad that Sundays will be Amy-less. Amy has always been there and I can't believe she is grown up and moving. WHERE DOES TIME GO???
This was just sweet! Emme and Millie cuddling haha. :)

My thoughts go off in LOTS of other directions and I'm nervous about upcoming changes, but I have faith and I am ready to face all the changes with a smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment