Sunday, August 3, 2014

Created for us!

I am in love with The Cliffrose Lodge.
It was seriously GORGEOUS!
It felt like a fairytale land because of all the beautiful mountains, flowers, river, nice pool, breakfast in the yard, deer wandering in the yard, green green grass, star gazing, and just beautiful weather. (No specific order haha.)
I took a lot of pictures because it was really beautiful. 
Enjoy.
View right out of our room.
Walkways with beautiful flowers and plants lining them.
Pretty flowers.
More gorgeous flowers. See what I mean....fairytale land.
Another day living the life for this bug.
The walkways remind me of Turtle bay, especially with all the flowers. It's beautiful.
View from breakfast in the yard.
Last picture of the side walks hahahaha.
I don't know why we don't go to Zions more? It's right around the corner and is absolutely stunning. That mountain's not even in the park.
On our way home we stopped on the Grafton bridge and tried out my new camera remote. A little rough without my tripod (when am I going to learn to bring it???) but I think they turned out just fine!




We have WAYYYY too much fun together. I love him.
On our way home we stopped to see my grandpa and Tierra. The night before I was really missing him so Jeff and I shared memories of him by the pool while looking up at the stars. I cried and Jeff comforted me. I love and miss my grandpa every day!
My grandma keeps his grave extra pretty.
Tierra's cute grave! Tierra is my Aunt Irene's first born. She died a few days after birth. She is now 17 and I know she was there to give my grandpa a warm welcome when he passed through the vail.

We had a beautiful time in Zions and I can't wait til the next time we get to go out there!
If you're ever looking for a place to stay up there, stay at the Cliffrose Lodge and I know you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Hope everyone has a beautiful sabbath!
On this sabbath I am grateful for the BEAUTIFUL earth the Lord created for us and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for the plan of salvation. :)
I know that both, the Earth and the Plan was created for us to give us the purest joy and peace while here in this mortal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment