Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Fun.

Well I've been a little behind in blogging, but here's what some of our summer fun has looked like.
(Fun through phone pictures, please excuse the quality)
 Breakfast and swim party at Mom and Dad Hauck's house for the 24th of July! :)
 We're spoiled with pools at both parent's houses.
 Some more swimming. And Trevor hanging out in his little boat he built. Haha he cracks me up, I'm really going to miss him.
 I wrap up in the soft blanket Trevor gave me and read my birthday cards before bed and cry sometimes hahaha. Nothing like feeling loved.
 Another Martin delivery. LONG STORY. Sum of it...Jeff sold his "rich mohagony" guitar because he thought the grass was greener on the other side. 
Whole story...Jeff had a random thought to sell his guitar to maybe get a different one. I argued with him to keep his guitar and that he would regret it and told him that he couldn't get another one if it did sell, but he listed it to "see if it would get interest". Well it sold the second day it was on there and Jeff was sad and I was mad. He tried out guitars at the Guitar Center and decided that there wasn't any other guitar that compared to the one he just sold so he begged me to get another one and did lots of nice things for me. After a week I gave in and let him get another one, but only after a BIG "I told you so. Are you going to FINALLY start listening to me???" Haha. It came in the mail and we were right back to where we started. 
Don't ask me about the price difference of the first one and the second one. 
HAHAHA MEN!!!
But I still love him haha.
 Lightning storm struck one of the trees at our church building.
Tuacahn AGAIN! This time with the whole family! We had killer second row seats and frozen water bottles, it was IDEAL! We saw Joseph and it brought back memories from the last time Tuacahn did it and Cecilee and I were in it!
I've had 4 photo session ins 4 days and especially loved this shoot with my aunt and friends! 

SUMMER has been mighty good to us and I'm not looking forward to it ending. :(
But I'm definitely going to soak up this last two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment