Monday, August 25, 2014

Still here.

In case you were wondering...I'm still here.
Just been caught up in life.
But what else is new?
Here's a quick recap before I head to my last class for the day.
(Yes, school started today...)
 One of my favorites from Trevor's missionary shoot!
 I love this kid so much! Here is his invite to this Sunday's talk and shindig! You are all invited!
 One of my favorites from Amber's wedding I shot last weekend! Still in the editing process, but I'm getting there! :)
 When I crave sushi, I head to Ichiban and hit up their sushi bar and drink a Mountain Dew. PERFECT COMBINATION! No joke....
 We caught one last temple session as a family and for Trevor's friend, Chandler's endowment before the temple closed Saturday!
My handsome cousin, Jaden, gave his farewell talk this last Sunday and blew me away! He's going to be an amazing missionary! I especially loved his interpretation of Peter walking on water.
I'll give you the quick version and let you apply it how you will...
We are Peter. The water is sin. The winds and waves are temptations around us. When we have faith we stay above and keep our eye on our Savior. When we fear we begin to fall in the water. Christ is always there to lift us when we fall. Faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ is the antidote to all fear!!!!

I'll leave you with that note! I hope everyone has a beautiful Monday! 
Think positive...I know I need to with school here already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment