Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break!!!

I have been anxiously waiting all semester!
Technically it started Friday...and I was so excited!!!
But guess what...
Remember how I asked to cross your fingers so I could go to Vegas...
Well it worked!
Today around 1, I am Vegas bound!!!
It's not Hawaii, or California, or somewhere exotic, but it's a little vacation that's inexpensive and not too far away. Win!
So just to get even more pumped I thought I would share some pictures of what we will be doing!









 Nice hotel, pool, shopping, good food, walking the strip, and fun with friends!
We got one room for 5 couples...craziness!!!
It's going to be a fun couple days!
I will tell you all about it, and we can see if the room and hotel matches with those gorgeous pictures.
Hope everyone has a wonderful spring break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment